L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases

So-so

The humour just kind of fizzled out, I was expecting a punchline.

The art style is very original but there wasn't much actual animation, just talking heads.

Overall this is quite good but nothing very memorable.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Fell flat in some places for me

This comment will no doubt be spammed down immeditately as useless, but I'm gonna review constructively anyway.

The animation and design was fantastic. My only problem would be the backgrounds which came across as lazy, even the ones that weren't 'anime abstract' style. Regardless, the quality of animation you use is highly commendable seeing as it really isn't required for comedy flash series.

The writing fell flat in a lot of places for me because of a kind of inconsistency. You can't seem to decide whether or not this is a stealth parody or not. The episodic releases and full opening and closing suggest that this is meant to be a bad anime series with an even worse edit and dub, and from this comes the humour of the show. The problem with this is that the jokes are far too obvious and don't really seem like jokes, but rather observations about these kind of series.
A good deal of the jokes in this episode just seemed to be that the voice actors can't get their lines right, and this just couldn't carry it for me.
Another wallbanger was the 'back from the dead edit' thing the voice actor insisted on. It's a good joke that was executed with all the sublety of a nuclear bomb. The argument between voice actors that was still being animated in as part of the show's dialogue completely brought me out of it and I think would've worked better if it was something subtle for us to notice.

The voice acting was obviously great, considering it was you who made this, though that nasally 'wacky' voice you use so often gets a little irritating.

Parody Rangers "Abridged" Parody Rangers "Abridged"

Meh.

There wasn't one joke in the film, just a blunt list of things in commonly found in Abridged series read in an obnoxious voice.

The animation was adequate, not much to say about it except it was very derivative of Egoraptor's art style.

I really fail to see why this got front page.

One Chance One Chance

Brilliant

Everyone asking for a replay button has severely missed the point and don't deserve this game in the first place.

Madness Deathwish 2 Madness Deathwish 2

It's well made, but not fun.

The game build seems solid, but I didn't enjoy it at all. It's so repetitive.

The graphics are also horribly animated, the movement looks stiff. When people are walking, more than just the feet move.

Arkuni responds:

I'm surprised that you are the first one to complain about the animation. Because I whole-heartily agree that the animation is horrible.

But I guess that's what happens when you are not having a good time.